I/O Modules for DCON
For the acquisition of inputs and the control of outputs in industrial applications, we offer a wide range of I/O modules for DCON under the brand ICPDAS. Two series of I/O modules are available, which support the DCON protocol and offer different inputs and outputs for physical measurement variables:
Analog and digital inputs and outputsOur DCON I/O modules capture analog and digital signals:
- Analog inputs for direct connection of volts, mV, mA, thermocouples, Pt100 and Pt1000 as well as strain gauges.
- Digital inputs such as counter, frequency and encoder
- Analog outputs allow control and regulation via voltage (0 ~ +5 V, 0 ~ +10 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V) and current (0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA) - Analog outputs enable control and regulation via voltage (0 ~ +5 V, 0 ~ +10 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V) and current (0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA)
- Digital outputs with Open Collector, sink/source and up to 700mA per channel
- Relay outputs such as signal, power and PhotoMOS
Special functions of the DCON I/O modulesDepending on the product series, our DCON I/O modules are available with the following special technical features:
- Self-tuner function - automatic recognition of data flow direction and baud rate simplifies software programming
- Safety - overvoltage protection, open wire detection, ESD protection and 3000 V isolation ensure a high functional reliability in industrial environments.
- Power-On Value - power-on values can be configured for safe industrial use
- Safe Values - In case of communication failure, the setting of the Safe Values prevents damage to the connected devices.
- Easy Mounting - Standard equipment for DIN-rail in the switch cabinet and additionally for the wall.